In the county of Beberibe we have one of the pearls of our coastline. Morro Branco graced with its beautiful cliffs and a magnificent labyrinth that erosion took millions of years to carve, wedged in the heart of the cliffs. The ride to Morro Branco begins with a special stop, a visit to the cooperative of the tenants, one of the best artisanal and regional markets of Ceará. Following to the beach the traveler will be in a tent by the beach, being able to purchase a ride that will take them to all the attractions of the region. Including a walking tour of the famous labyrinth of colored sand, you can see up close the locations from which arise the sands of different and beautiful colors as well as the variety of colors, ranging from the purest white to yellow, green, orange etc. Here you can also find samples of craftsmanship that is perhaps considered one of the most authentic in the region and bottles of colored sand.
Purchasing the buggy ride (optional), it’s possible to enjoy the beautiful Praia das Fontes Beach, the scenery of several film productions and soap operas, full of natural attractions such as caves, freshwater sources and especially the Pond Uruaú. A buggy ride on the almost endless dunes and a refreshing dip in the Pond Uruaú is an extraordinary program.
Distance from Fortaleza: 85 Km
The tour includes transportation with air conditioning and assistance of Tourism Guide EMBRATUR
The tour does not include: food, drinks, tickets and buggy ride
Departures - waterfront hotels in Fortaleza-CE on TUESDAY and FRIDAY
DEPARTURE AT 07:30AM ACCORDING TO THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL IN FORTALEZA AND EXPECTED RETURN AT 4:00PM.
- Children Policy: Lap 00-02 years is free (not occupying a seat in the vehicle) and 03 to 12 years old pay 50 % of the adult price;
- Rates per pax on a regular basis in actual service for hotels located on the waterfront of Fortaleza. Contact us for hotels out of the waterfront of Fortaleza, so we can verify the possibility of including it on the route;
- The CBrasil reserves the right to cancel the scheduled ride, with or without notice, for reasons beyond their control or lack of participants, leaving customers only the right to a full refund of the amount paid at time of booking ;
- Cancellation made 24 hours in advance and a refund fee of 10% will be charged to cover administrative costs;
- Cancellation on the day of the ride will be considered no show, giving no right to any refund;
- Confirmation of the tour will take place as scheduled in the period of the stay of the client.