Surrounded by vegetation typical of the region, Lagoinha presents a real contrast between the rugged and coastal landscapes, having as its biggest attractive its natural resources. Here the experience with the beach is more intimate. Lagoinha is the beach where you simply want to get in the water, lie on the sand, put your feet up and relax.
Opportunity to acquire a ride that will explore the lush region in bibs, catamarans and buggies, having the chance to meet the most famous postcard picture of Ceará: the view of the central dune of Lagoinha and enjoy a relaxing swim in the pond Almécegas.
Distance from Fortaleza: 130 Km
- Local buggy rides
- Rides on quadricycles
The tour includes transportation with air conditioning and assistance of the Tourism Guide Agencies.
The tour does not include: food, drinks, tickets and buggy ride to the catamaran and the rack.
Departures - waterfront hotels in Fortaleza-CE on MONDAY and SATURDAY.
DEPARTURE AT 07:30AM ACCORDING TO THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL IN FORTALEZA, AND EXPECTED RETURN AT 4:00PM.
- Children Policy: Lap 00-02 years is free (not occupying a seat in the vehicle) and 03 to 12 years old pay 50 % of the adult price;
- Rates per pax on a regular basis in actual service for hotels located on the waterfront of Fortaleza. Contact us for hotels out of the waterfront of Fortaleza, so we can verify the possibility of including it on the route;
- The CBrasil reserves the right to cancel the scheduled ride, with or without notice, for reasons beyond their control or lack of participants, leaving customers only the right to a full refund of the amount paid at time of booking ;
- Cancellation made 24 hours in advance and a refund fee of 10% will be charged to cover administrative costs;
- Cancellation on the day of the ride will be considered no show, giving no right to any refund;
- Confirmation of the tour will take place as scheduled in the period of the stay of the client.