During the city tour, visitors will walk through a real history and geography of the fifth largest Brazilian capital. We will visit the most important tourist and cultural attractions of Fortaleza, visiting the traditional neighborhoods of Iracema, Meireles, Mucuripe and Praia do Futuro Beaches, Centro Cultural Dragão do Mar, the modern district of Meireles and the old downtown where the city came from. Some of the major night spots of the city will also be presented during this tour. There will be a stop of about 20 minutes in EMCETUR, a former county jail that now gives place to the trade of handicrafts and typical local products. After our visit to the Fortaleza, the tour continues to one of the most popular beaches around Fortaleza, Cumbuco Beach, a former fishing village that still retains much of its past through the simple life of its people, surrounded by a beautiful landscape, high white dunes to freshwater ponds between large green coconut trees. The place has a beautiful restaurant fully equipped overlooking the sea. Cumbuco is also internationally known as one of the destinations in the world to practice kite surfing.
Distance from Fortaleza: 37 Km
- Buggy rides in the dunes of Cumbuco
- Horseback Riding by the seaside
- Raft Tours
The tour includes transportation with air conditioning, time for shopping and assistance with professionals of the Tourist Guide Agencies.
The tour does not include: food, drinks, tickets and buggy ride.
Daily departures from hotels the edge of Fortaleza.
DEPARTURE AT 8:00AM ACCORDING TO THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL IN FORTRESS AND EXPECTED RETURN AT 4:00PM.
- Children Policy: Lap 00-02 years is free (not occupying a seat in the vehicle) and 03 to 12 years old pay 50 % of the adult price;
- Rates per pax on a regular basis in actual service for hotels located on the waterfront of Fortaleza. Contact us for hotels out of the waterfront of Fortaleza, so we can verify the possibility of including it on the route;
- The CBrasil reserves the right to cancel the scheduled ride, with or without notice, for reasons beyond their control or lack of participants, leaving customers only the right to a full refund of the amount paid at time of booking ;
- Cancellation made 24 hours in advance and a refund fee of 10% will be charged to cover administrative costs;
- Cancellation on the day of the ride will be considered no show, giving no right to any refund;
- Confirmation of the tour will take place as scheduled in the period of the stay of the client.