Canoa Quebrada was discovered and transformed into a Mecca for hippies of the 70s making it one of the best known and most visited beaches of Ceará. The beach also merges the simplicity of a Fisherman's Village with the cosmopolitan movement that tourism provides. Based on the economics of tourism, fishing and trade, highlighted by the art and beauty of rich handicrafts of the region. The paradisiacal beach of Canoa was chosen in 1997 to shoot a Fabio Barreto film.
It is impossible to describe in words the charm of Canoa Quebrada. Some attribute the success of the beach to its beautiful landscape, which is a mixture of shore, cliffs, "forests pinwheels", lookouts and wonderful dunes, others attribute it to the quality of its structure, properties and world-class cuisine or still, the party atmosphere, good humor and hippie culture surrounding the city, with many artists selling their work and a lot of young and beautiful people looking for fun. It is difficult to choose a unique quality of this beach that has a bit of everything that the tourist will find in every other of Ceará. The solution is to experience this paradise and discover what will win your heart.
Distance from Fortaleza: 160 Km
- Local Buggy Tours;
- Buggy rides to Ponta Grossa;
- Buggy rides to Cumbre.
The tour includes transportation with air conditioning and assistance of Tourism Guide Agencies.
The tour does not include: food, drinks, tickets and buggy ride
Departures - waterfront hotels in Fortaleza-CE on WEDNESDAY and SUNDAY.
DEPARTURE AT 07:30AM ACCORDING TO THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL IN FORTALEZA AND EXPECTED RETURN AT 4PM.
- Children Policy: Lap 00-02 years is free (not occupying a seat in the vehicle) and 03 to 12 years old pay 50 % of the adult price;
- Rates per pax on a regular basis in actual service for hotels located on the waterfront of Fortaleza. Contact us for hotels out of the waterfront of Fortaleza, so we can verify the possibility of including it on the route;
- The CBrasil reserves the right to cancel the scheduled ride, with or without notice, for reasons beyond their control or lack of participants, leaving customers only the right to a full refund of the amount paid at time of booking ;
- Cancellation made 24 hours in advance and a refund fee of 10% will be charged to cover administrative costs;
- Cancellation on the day of the ride will be considered no show, giving no right to any refund;
- Confirmation of the tour will take place as scheduled in the period of the stay of the client.